In the writing world, November is set aside for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). Writers strive to put together 50,000 words of a novel in just 30 days. That number of words could be a book or the good beginning of a book.
I tried my hand at this month-long focused writing in 2017, working to write 2,272 words per day, five days a week. To be honest, there were some days I didn’t get any words done, and others that I raced past that day’s goal twice over. The number per day didn’t matter as much as arriving at the goal of 50,000 by midnight of the 30th.
I did it. I typed 51,165 words that became my first published novel, the beginning of my Grandma, Mom, and Me Saga.
That was an experience to remember, and now, having completed and published all three novels of that series, I’m opening my October and November to help other writers like you who want to get their stories written and out into the world.
First, let me be clear. NaNoWriMo is a free resource. You don’t have to pay anything to access their website, get in touch on their forums, and follow their plans. Not one penny. That’s what I did, but what I wished for was someone who had not only written the 50,000 words, but published them, would give me their time and help me better understand what I was doing. Someone to hold my hand and cheer me on.
This year, I want to be that person for you. I help authors develop their fiction books and get them ready to publish on a daily basis. NaNoWriMo is an enormous undertaking, and some need the extra accountability, cheering, and guidance to reach the laudable goal. To do that, I’m offering a tremendous special package to help you prepare for the race during the month of October. Then, in November, I’ll be right there, cheering you on, asking why you haven’t written in three days, and being that sounding board you’ll need to get all those words on the page.
At my regular rates, this package is $1,200, but for you, at this time, you’ll get over 60% off! Sign up today and get ready for the most intense writing time you’ve ever experienced.
Here’s what you’ll experience:
- Walking with writers who have the same goal.
- Enjoy the availability of a six-time published author who has conquered NaNoWriMo before to help you through the journey.
- Weekly discussions throughout October to help you plan and prepare for the intense month of November.
- Weekly check-ins throughout November to share word counts, air frustrations, ask questions, and troubleshoot what’s causing issues.
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can report your word counts daily to cheers and encouragement from your coach and your peers. You’ll be able to ask questions, question your sanity for trying this, weep, laugh, and know that the people you’re there with get it.